Welcome to LawCenter Philippines
Lawcenter.ph is a private institution which finds innovative ways to create a centralized research tool to bring the laws closer to its subjects-- the people.
Among the helpful tools is the Legal Wiki, a pilot project that tests the possibility of a collaborative database on the Philippine laws and legal system. While a "wiki" is a collaborative website that generally allows anyone to contribute or modify content, the Legal Wiki is currently open only to a select group of volunteers in order to maintain a certain degree of integrity in its contents. We shall revisit this policy in due time.
Feel free to explore other components of this site.
There are many ways to help this advocacy. Join the corps of volunteers. Or help us provide funding/ support to sustain this advocacy. To those who have helped, thank you.
- Renewable Energy (RE) and RE Service Contracts
- Annulment in the Philippines: Questions and Answers (Part 5): Overseas Filipinos Edition
- Hostage-taking, Kidnapping and Serious Illegal Detention
- State of the Nation Address of President Benigno Aquino III (Official English Translation)
- President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino Inaugural Speech